[ ARA8606V5 ] TYPHON 6S 4WD BLX 1/8 Buggy RTR Black
Betalen kan met Bancontact, Visa, Mastercard, overschrijving of ideal.
Product DetailsDesigned fast and designed tough, the ARRMA® TYPHON™ 6S BLX 4WD RTR Speed Buggy is now equipped to deliver even bigger and better 1/8 scale bashing thrills — with a Spektrum™ SLT3™ radio, dual protocol receiver, Smart ESC, stronger servo and more.
In The Box
- ARRMA® TYPHON™ 6S BLX 1/8 Speed Buggy 4WD RTR
- Spektrum™ Firma™ 150A Smart 4S/6S ESC (installed)
- Spektrum ™ Firma ™ 4074 2050Kv Brushless Motor with ARRMA® Heatsink (installed)
- Spektrum ™ S652 Metal-Geared Digital Servo (installed)
- Spektrum ™ SR315 3-Channel Dual Protocol Receiver (installed)
- Spektrum ™ SLT3™ 2.4GHz 3-Channel Radio
- Product Manual
Needed to Complete
- 4S or 6S LiPo Battery
- LiPo Compatible Charger
- LiPo Charging Bag
- (4) AA Batteries
Experience a thrilling new level of bashing performance with the 1/8 scale, ready-to-run ARRMA® TYPHON™ 6S BLX 4WD Speed Buggy. Designed fast, designed tough, and now outfitted with a versatile Spektrum™ 3-channel radio system and Firma™ brushless electronics, it's all set for fast action on all terrain, in all conditions.
- Spektrum™ SLT3™ 2.4GHz 3-Channel Radio
- Spektrum™ SR315 Dual Protocol 3-Channel Receiver
- Spektrum™ S652 Digital Servo
- Spektrum™ Firma™ 150A Smart ESC
- Spektrum™ Firma™ 4074 2050Kv Brushless Motor
- EXB compatible front brace
- Stronger chassis design
- Large volume waterproof* receiver box
- +1mm wheel hexes
- Anodized aluminum chassis
- Strong composite chassis side pods
- Strong front and rear composite chassis brace
- High-speed low downforce wing and strong mounts
- Oil-filled adjustable shocks
- Aluminum shock caps and protectors
- Black-anodized aluminum front and rear shock towers
- Durable steel driveshafts throughout
- Heavy-duty drivetrain
- All-metal diff outdrives and gearbox internals
- Never-loose red aluminum servo saver
- Never-pop ball ends
- 4-Bolt center diff removal
- Easy-access sliding motor mount for quick motor removal
- Super-durable wheel hubs for increased strength
- Low drag wheels
- Multi-terrain dBoots® KATAR™ tires
- Forged composite style matte paint scheme
- IC5® connectors (EC5™ compatible)
- 2-year limited warranty (see manual for details)
ARRMA® engineers have updated the TYPHON™ 6S BLX 4WD Speed Buggy with a brushless power system featuring the Spektrum™ Firma™ 150A Smart ESC and Firma™ 2050Kv brushless motor. The combination lets you cut loose with incredible torque, acceleration and speed, while the heavy-duty aluminum and steel chassis and transmission components take it all in its stride. For improved steering, ARRMA® also includes a new, steel gear Spektrum™ S652 Digital Servo — which is 32% stronger and 5% faster than the previous version's ADS-15M servo.
The ready-to-run package now also includes a 3-channel Spektrum™ SLT3™ radio and Spektrum™ SR315 dual protocol receiver. Perfect for long hours of fatigue-free bashing, the transmitter's ergonomic design features a foam steering wheel for precise fingertip control and an improved hand grip and trigger feel. If you're a new driver, you'll be able to set throttle limits at 50% or 75% until you're ready to use the full speed potential. The SLT3™ is compatible with Tactic® SLT™ receivers to run other RTR vehicles you may own, and includes a third channel to control optional features such as lights and winches on models that have them.
Because the SR315 receiver can use SLT™ and DSMR® protocols, you can easily upgrade to a Spektrum™ DSMR® transmitter later — then, download the free Spektrum™ Dashboard™ app for your mobile device and take full advantage of the Smart telemetry capabilities already present in the Firma™ electronics. You'll be able to receive real-time updates of ESC temperature, receiver (BEC) voltage, drive pack voltage and motor RPM.
The TYPHON™ 6S BLX 4WD Speed Buggy blasts over dirt, asphalt and grass, with adjustable oil-filled shocks soaking up the bumps. The shocks are mounted on black-anodized aluminum towers and include aluminum shock caps and protectors to maintain their super-smooth damping.
For the durability needed to support intense brushless performance, ARRMA® uses a strengthened, anodized aluminum chassis as its foundation. Front and rear composite chassis braces and composite chassis side pods add more toughness. All-metal diff outdrives and gearbox internals, plus durable steel driveshafts, all contribute to a reliable, heavy-duty drivetrain that holds up to extreme bashing. A "never loose" aluminum steering servo saver and "never pop" ball ends supply more precision, reliability and confidence.
ARRMA® holds your maintenance downtime to the minimum with an efficient, driver-friendly design. A sliding mount gives you quick, hassle-free access to the motor. The center diff is easy to reach and can be removed by taking out just four bolts.
The low-drag buggy wheels, now with +1mm hexes, arrive outfitted with super-aggressive, multi-surface dBoots® KATAR™ tires. A low-drag wing helps keep the vehicle grounded. Both contribute to confident control and responsive handling at thrilling high speeds. Topping it all off is a sleek buggy body with streamlined good looks, featuring a matte black and red paint scheme with forged composite detail.
UPDATED CHASSIS DESIGN
Wider rear section and 3D form introduced in key areas to greatly improve strength.
Input gears are keyed to the drive cups composite sleeves to fortify retention of the drive cup ser screw.
FRONT PIVOT BALL SUSPENSION
For precise handling at top speeds
4 bolt center diff removal for easy access
SPEKTRUM® SMART TECHNOLOGY INCLUDED
FIRMA™ 150A SMART Brushless ESC and FIRMA™ 4074 2050Kv Brushless Motor
Large volume waterproof receiver box
RUBBER SHIELDED BEARINGS
Longer life, less maintenance
OPTIONAL SPEED PINION INCLUDED
Red anodized motor mount and Mod 1 spur and pinion gears to handle optimum performance.
FIRMA™ 150A SMART Brushless ESC
- Waterproof* and dustproof design
- 150A, 6S LiPo ready (3S, 4S & 6S LiPo compatible)
- Spektrum® SMART Technology
- Fitted with reliable IC5® connectors (EC5™ compatible)
- Integrated fan for reduced heat during extreme running
- High quality 10awg wires
- Low voltage cut off and thermal overload protection
- User programmable punch, brake, BEC, reverse speed and motor timing settings
FIRMA™ 4074 2050Kv Brushless Motor
- 2050Kv 4074 size 6S brushless motor
- Beautifully etched aluminum can
- 4-pole construction for smooth and consistent power
- 4mm gold bullet connectors for reliable and efficient connection
- Black anodized aluminum motor can for increased heat dissipation
- Super strong 5mm shaft
- Groove at the end of the motor shaft allows the installation of a pinion retaining E-Clip
SPEKTRUM® SLT3® RADIO
- Superb SLT response rate
- 50% and 75% throttle limited switch - great for beginners
- Steering & throttle rate & trim adjustments with throttle and steering reversing
- Foam steering wheel grip
- Compatible with Tactic Receivers
SPEKTRUM® SR315 RECEIVER
- Dual Protocol - Compatible with SLT and DSMR® 2.4GHz protocol transmitters
- Fast reponse rate and outstanding range
- No tool binding and protocol switching
- SMART telemetry compatible (in DMSR mode and with SPEKTRUM dashboard app)
SPEKTRUM® SPMS652 DIGITAL SERVO
- All Steel Gears
- 19.08kg-cm/265oz-in Torque @7.4V
- 32% More Torque & 5% Faster than ADS-15M Servo